Monday, February 3, 2014

Mid- Progress

So Far....

With my progress with being a gourmet chef, I've started to just learn recipes that are more wholesome than gourmet. 

I have yet to cook with Evan, but I've been cooking more with my dad and learning how to cook and season different meats such as preparing steaks, chicken, and a variety of fish. 

As many Americans would know, yesterday was Superbowl Sunday and I cooked a variety of appetizers and the main course alongside with my dad. Our appetizers included teriyaki wings, a polish sauerkraut dip with rye bread, and bean dip. The main course was steaks, twice baked potatos, and salad. 

Cooking the steaks with my dads, I learned the basics( rare, medium, and well done). Overall cooking with my dad is always fun and he's a really great cook. 

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment